The new MSU Portal Launched for Faculty & Staff February 15, 2013. We are adding new features daily. Coming soon, you will be able to access Banner Self-Serve inside the portal. One login to the portal and you will have access to MANY online services (Outlook Webmail, Banner Self-Serve, OrgSync, Desire 2 Learn, Library, and more).
During this transition we ask that you NOT BOOKMARK the link below for Banner Self-Serve. We will be changing that link during the upgrade and you will want to visit this page to get the current link.
Banner Self-Serve is being converted to the Portal. Please use the information and links below to get in while we get it ready for the portal.
Employee Self Service
Banner Self-Serve Login >>
Employee self service allows employees to view their contact information, available leave, paycheck stubs, current employee benefits, payroll deductions, tax statements and more. Best of all, the access to your information is secure and you can retrieve it yourself - no waiting!
- The first time you sign into Banner Self-Service, enter your birth date as your PIN (mmddyy).
- You will be required to change your PIN after you sign into self-service for the first time.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR PIN – Never give access to someone else. This is your personal information.
- Never leave a computer unattended without exiting or logging out of self-service and locking your computer (cltrl-alt-delete).
- Avoid using the “back” button to move through the web screens or pages – use the menu tabs instead.
- Benefits and deductions CANNOT be added or changed through self-service.
- Leave balances shown may vary by date depending on the latest entry made in HR of your timesheet usage and accruals.